We're here to help!
The Capacity Advisory Pool is comprised of a talented group of specialists who are available to help you address your organization's challenges and growth.
"These free hours of consultation have been incredibly helpful. The consultants have been responsive, quick to answer my requests, and seemed sincerely interested in helping me find answers. This support has filled a perfect niche and met my non-profit's needs trying to navigate so many new issues. Thank you for your creative assistance!" - CAP Support Recipient
How it Works
Up to five free one-hour phone/video
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, unit of government, or Native nation serving Antrim, Benzie, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska or Leelanau Counties.
- Approval of requests will be made based on:
- Description of need or challenge
- Description of the impact the challenge has had on the organization
- Urgency of the issue and availability of consultants
- Up to five hours of free consultation is available per organization per Rotary Charities fiscal year (July through June).
How to Request Support
- Capacity Advisory Pool requests are accepted throughout the year via the request form linked. Users must register for each hour-long consultation separately, even if it is with the same specialist.
- Our staff will be in touch to make recommendations and facilitate a connection to a consultant.
- Participants must complete a brief Evaluation Survey within 30 days of completing the consultation. Survey results will be used to help adapt the program.
- Contact Kendra Luta with questions.
"Being part of the Capacity Advisory Pool means clients can leverage the diverse strengths of experienced professionals who are also passionate about building and nurturing community.
When a client leaves a session with me, my hope is they've gained clarity about their direction, contemplated something new, or received guidance about an approach, practice, or resource in support of the next intentional steps they feel ready and empowered to take." - Megan Motil, CAP Consultant
Meet the Consultants
Crescent Hill Consulting
Human Resource Partners
Olson, Bzdock & Howard
The Solvent Group